The Raja Yoga course is deeply enriching for all seeking deeper awareness of one’s own highest potential. It is fun, uplifting, healing, life transforming, and spiritually awakening. No matter where you are on your journey. It is also a key step to prepare for Kriya Yoga initiation.
The Art and Science of Raja Yoga at Ananda Meditation Center Arizona covers:
- Meditation for focusing your mind, calming your emotions and experiencing inner communion with Spirit.
- Energization exercises for strengthening the will, the physical body and developing magnetism to attract what you need when you need it.
- Philosophy of Yoga for personal and spiritual growth, drawn from Patanjali’s teachings of yoga and passed down in an unbroken lineage from ancient times.
- Healing for balance and harmony in the body.
- Breathing to increase awareness and energy, improve health, and deepen meditation.
- Yoga Postures to keep you fit physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Preparation for Kriya Yoga “the airplane path to God” as shared in Yogananda’s spiritual classic, The Autobiographyof a Yogi
More information on Raja Yoga and other Kriya preparation classes is available on the Ananda Worldwide website. Click here to learn more.